Here's a percentage breakdown of what most humans worry about according to the late Earl Nightingale who was an American radio speaker and author, dealing mostly with the subjects of human character development, motivation, and meaningful existence:
1. Things that never happen: 40 percent. That is, 40 percent of the things you worry about will never occur anyway.
2. Things that have happened in the past that can’t be changed by all the worry in the world: 30 percent.
3. Needless worries about our health: 12 percent.
4. Petty, miscellaneous worries: 10 percent.
5. Real, legitimate worries: 8 percent. Only 8 percent of your worries are worth concerning yourself about. Ninety-two percent are pure fog with no substance at all.
All that to say this;
1. If you're not experiencing fear today...right now, then you're not taking enough new actions necessary for growth.
2. The worst that can happen is never really that bad. Unless you're facing death or perhaps prison....nothing else can stop you from facing your fears.
" It does not take money or luck to create a great life; It requires the ability to move past your fears with speed and power. Fear, like fire, is not something from which you should pull away. Rather, it should be used to fuel the actions of your life "- Grant Cardone.
|L.earn|I.nnovate|V.alue|E.njoy|; Don’t just be Alive